Friday, September 9, 2011

Cabin Fever!

Oh dear! I'm getting a slight case of cabin fever. I am staying with my boyfriend and his family until I can move into my flat. I am so thankful that they have let me stay with them, but I really need to get out and do something. They all work/ go to school so most of the day I'm here alone. Yesterday I went for a run. It was really nice to get outside (today its just a little to rainy for running). Here is a re-cap of my day so far.... 8am: wake up eat breakfast. 9am take a shower. 9:30am: get dressed dry hair. 10am: look up junk on internet. 11am: mattress delivered must sign paper work. 11:30am: put on makeup/ skype mom. 12pm: lunch/ paint nails. 2pm: blog/ complain about being able to do nothing all day. You see..... I really should be basking in having no responsibilities and nothing that I have to do. Alas, no I am really looking forward to having a schedule. I really want to start classes and get settled. I'm going to email my professor today and see when out program induction is set to take place. Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment